If you write/want to write novels for children/teens, and want to make them the best they can be, you will enjoy this twelve week, step-by-step online course, wherever you are in the world.
Write for a Reason was set up by publisher Janet Wilson in response to requests for help from new writers. She has run courses before, but this is the most comprehensive to date, and will cover everything you need to write a successful novel for children/teens from a Christian perspective.
By the end of the course you will be buzzing with exciting ways to breathe life into your stories... PLUS you will have a complete story plan for your next novel!
If you are writing to share the good news of Jesus in some way, your novel will already be extra special, because it has eternal value, but the better written it is, the more children will read and enjoy it!
Isn't that what we want?
In the parable of the talents, the servants who received the gifts had to put them to work... the servant who buried his talent was in trouble - don't let that be you!
Most writers struggle on alone hoping (doubting?) their writing is good enough, but, as with any field of life, a little bit of training, support and encouragement can work wonders. Would someone called to be a counsellor start counselling without first getting some training?
- Get some training to help you with your story structure!
- Get confident in your ability to write!
- Overcome the overwhelm!
- Be the novelist you dream of being!
- Inspire the children you love with your stories!
“Thank you for taking the time to educate those of us who feel we have a story just waiting to erupt from the depths of our souls.”~ Leilanie
This course is for you if you:
- Are new (or new-ish) to writing novels for children/teens...
- Or want to make a start.
- Love creative writing.
- Have a message to share.
- Want to learn some new ideas to help make your stories the best they can be.
- Are willing to put time in to learn your craft.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You are happy with your novel the way it is.
- You can't justify the expense right now.
- You can't make time to spend on a course.
- You are familiar with everything we will be looking at in the course (see below).